по-русски  in english
Я хочу задать свой вопрос

Главная страница / Вопросы / /


Where is it possible to get the Klever calibrated?

You can get the device calibrated in any Standardization and Metrology Center (SMC). To do that, deliver the device and the calibration method description (attached to the device) to the SMC. Before having the device calibrated in SMC, check the device and calibrate it yourself in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.

You can also have the device calibrated by sending it to the manufacturer, where the device can pass maintenance service, if necessary.